The Sales Manager for Armor's En'Safe coated aluminum and copper foils will be responsible to grow Armor's sales through the development of new and existing customers in the li-ion battery and super capacitor industries. Responsibilities include:
- Introducing the Armor Group and its products to new customers to expand our market share and reach our corporate objectives.
- Proactively stay in front of customers and ensure their needs are fully understood and fulfilled which results in Armor being the dominant and preferred supplier.
- Communicating and sharing market information and competitive intelligence across functions and locations so that sales strategy is correctly aligned with market needs.
- Develops and implements a territory sales plan to meet corporate goals by forecasting activities and setting personal performance goals accordingly.
- Hunts for new business development opportunities in customer segments which correspond to Armor’s sales plan. Key activities include cold calling, networking activities, participation in professional organizations, and attending trade shows and conferences.
The ideal candidate will be based in California or the west coast of the USA and have experience in the li-ion battery and super capacitor industries.